Monday September 15, 2014 at 22:22
- Forget the past.
- Do stuff.
- Talk to strangers.
- Stay in touch.
- Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
- Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
- Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
- Stop buying useless crap.
- Make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Spread joy.
- Don’t bother with people you hate.
- Don’t become someone you hate.
- Play the hand you’re dealt.
- Choose not to take things personally.
- Don’t put it off.
- Help is everywhere.
- Give without limits and expectations.
- Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
- This too shall pass.
- You are already enough.
- What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.
— 21 commandments instead of 12 (via seulray)
Reblogged from Speak the truth even if your voice shakes..
Posted 9 hours ago | 36,426 notes
Sunday September 07, 2014 at 1:01
Posted 1 week ago | 0 notes
Monday September 01, 2014 at 15:01
Reblogged from harder faster forever after.
Posted 2 weeks ago | 4 notes
Sunday August 31, 2014 at 18:18
Posted 2 weeks ago | 0 notes
Saturday August 09, 2014 at 16:29
Posted 1 month ago | 0 notes